Monday, March 8, 2010

Posted by smileyface on 12:51 AM
0

Things to improve on my new blog

This post is more of a summary of my blog thus far than an actual post. It compares my Sec 2 LA Blog with last year's, which can be found at smileyfacesblog.blogspot.com.

So the basic areas which I have tried to improve on in are:
Layout:
My previous theme and layout was cheerful, but it was too small and hard to navigate. I am now using a cleaner theme that I feel is more efficient and aesthetically pleasing.
Posts:
My previous blog had posts on my daily life, which are fun to read now to"reminisce about the good old days", but not very interesting. I now focus my posts on whatever interests me, which can include anything. I feel that this will help my blog to be more interesting to readers.
Channels for feedback:
In my old blog, I included a cbox as the primary method of feedback and communication from readers to me. However, the ability for anyone to pose as anyone else made the cbox a place for frivolous and unimportant discussions. I have replaced the cbox with comments for every posts, as I believe that this will lead to more constructive and thought-provoking comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment